You can create your own music!

Every time someone uses the word composer necessarily get the names of Beethoven, Bach and other classical figures in mind. This can be very intimidating for those who wish to record their thoughts and musical ideas down.

In fact, it compares to any composer will be harmful to you. Why? Why do you always meet the expectations of some of what music is good and what is not good music. This scenario will lead to nothing and will result in a dryingfrom the creative mind. The solution here is to start where you are and for most of us start means that easy!

I will never forget the first time I tried something "compose". E 'is for classical guitar. I tried to create something original and made me write in only 2 hours, 4 bars of the melody. Of course I did not know what I did. There must be some kind of method that works for you. Now, the method I use today for very simple process, because it gives me thefreedom to compose and improvise at the same time. The "compose" with 8-phrases.

To do this, all you have to write what to do beam 8 on a sheet of paper. Each post is made. He does not need paper or manuscript music. In fact, I just got a newspaper tied with spiral lines on it. When I try to think of an idea, I pull out 8-bars very quickly. I improvise and then leave the freedom, something to play for me. When I try something to think about andMusic will normally have sound forced and contrived - attributes that music is not better.

After the idea (either melodic or texture) appears, write the first 2 bars, so I remember what it is and use agreements to quickly fill in the 8-bar. Once this is complete, I can take another 8-bar and see what happens. If not help, at this particular point, I put the magazine away and return later. This method has served me over the yearsand is an excellent starting point for the composer start method.

Related : piano software

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piano Lesson - Learn To Play O Christmas Tree

Piano Tabs - Learn to Play Yesterday

That Chopin's piano music so unique?